Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If you need a good laugh...

Come on over to my house when I get the crazy idea to try level 2 of The 30 Day Shred.  I decided to mix it up a little and figured that with the modified movements I'd probably be okay - not the best, but okay.  This was delusional at best.  What Jillian doesn't tell you is that not only will you want to cry like a baby in the middle of level 2, but that it also requires a certain amount of coordination that I am obviously lacking.  I confess, due to my inability to move my feet in one direction and my arms in the other I missed a bit of the workout (although I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed the show).  However, I am still sweating like a pig over a fire pit.  I'll be back to level 1 tomorrow.  In the meantime, I am off to reward myself and my efforts with some chocolate cake.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I was upstairs working, I probably would have enjoyed the show too. ;)

    ReplyDelete