Monday, September 21, 2009

Halfway There

It's been a little over 15 days since I started the 30 Day Shred.  Level 2 is still kicking my butt and I don't think I'll graduate to level 3 before the 30 days are over.  That's okay though, if level 2 makes me cry I have a feeling level 3 would have me on my knees gasping for Jillian to spare my life. Anyway, I've done the shred 5 days a week and I workout with a friend on Thursdays.  This gives me one day to miss during the week - it's randomly chosen depending on how a certain day went. However, after 15 some odd days I find myself making more and more excuses not to give my best.  So I took my measurements and I have already lost an inch off of my thigh, an inch off of my hips and a 1/2 inch off of my waist.  You would think this would be encouragement enough, but it's not - especially since the scale is not budging (Turns out losing weight while BF is a lie).  So here I am, posting on here so I'll get motivated.  Promising you, my precious few readers, that I will give my best so I can give an honest evaluation at the end of the 30 days.  That, and I'd love to lose another few inches.  And if a few pounds disappear as well, that'd be a great bonus.  The words that are inspiring me this week: I look better than you taste.  So here's to 14 more days of trying to kill myself while jumping around my living room like an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. Loosing inches is a good thing! It means you are building muscle which means you are burning more calories at rest that you would with less muscle mass. Be encouraged, the scale will move. :)

    ReplyDelete